Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 2011 – Surgery 2

Finally arrived at the Hospital, and I got taken through to my room, where it emerged that due to the rushing around to get to the hospital my blood pressure was way t high for surgery… no kidding…

Anyway, once all was sorted, my blood pressure was low enough, I had empty my blather more then enough, I was wheeled in.

Kinda nervous, kinda cheerful . I mean, if all went well, those nasty headaches that had been tormenting me for the last 3/4 months would finally be gone, and more importantly, with a bit of luck I could see clearly again…. Yey…

Hi Marco how are you? “ its was “sinus guy”  “Are you all ready to go then?”  Yep, go and do what you do I guess, hope all goes well…

Ok, well this is Antonio, he is in charge of the anesthetics and will help you to go under for a while….”
Great!!! Hi, Antonio, nice to meet y……….

No comments: