Friday, November 16, 2012

Baking

One of my favorite things to do is cooking. 

Thing is, when you can't chop carrots or meat in fear of losing a finger tip, things get slightly difficult to do this as a past time, that's not to say I didn't on occasions just risk it, as it just so relaxing, and in a way it allowed me to just "zone out". 

I guess that in the light of things i just thought, "screw it, a cut or a burn is worth it".

To be honest, im not to sure that at that point my girlfriend was very happy with me, as even with all the effort in the world, i would not be able to  properly see what I had made dirty, and what I had cleaned proper . (hey, at least she got some food out of it no?)

So, I can only imagine how she must have felt when I suddenly decided i'd try baking, as in a way all I needed was my hands and some baking trays. not a lot of knife (well, that's what i told her anyway :-) )
they flour and crumbs must have been everywhere... 

Surprisingly this was something i really enjoyed and actually really relaxed me, but as you can see on the pix below... pretty they weren't, then again, I have an vision issue remember....





No comments: